Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Due to the number of kids we have had come down, we have started a second Long Island Liberty team.

However we are still looking for a few more kids. If your son is on a team and you believe he deserves to be starting, or you feel the coaching could be better, why not come down and try out?

We are a cost effective team that believes in developing baseball players and getting them ready for the next step.

Call or text Scott 6314287233

Email Lilcco@optonline.net
Long Island Tryouts / Re: 17/16 U Long Island Patriots Tryouts
« Last post by Big jim on April 13, 2018, 09:03:06 PM »
Play Long  Island Patriots Baseball this season
Long Island Tryouts / FREE CRUISE 17/18/19
« Last post by richardr233@aol.com on April 13, 2018, 02:30:09 AM »
Hi guys,
     Where are my college committed players that have their last summer playing High School?  Seriously where are you?  Your commited to a college, yes.? !  That's done already, and YET your STILL paying 2 or 3K to have a coach to wave you around third for summer ball.   Why? Duh.  Play your last summer with me and take a CRUISE with your baseball brothers/school friends before you head out.  I got your covered. 
    CRUISE  and summer ball, 2K.  WHAT?, I can go on a cruise and play baseball for what I've been playing for baseball all along?.  No way.  Yhea...way!!   Guys I'm just putting it out on the table.  That's all.  Figure it OUT.  Cost to you should run no more than what I expect to be no more than $500.00 for the summer and as little as $350.00 depending on which league and roster. 
Now think about this ....baseball throwing strikes, hitting the cover off the ball, smelling the rawhide coming off your wood bat (you just don't get that smell off aluminum) and YES maybe a 6 or 8 day cruise.

I know most of the NYBN hits (90%) are from other coaches.  I understand "this" game of recruiting and that is why I get more personal emails than others.  No one else quotes there prices.  I put it out front for everyone to see.
Oh by the way, yeah, ...
I'm Coach Rich Rodgers, and I attach my name to everything I put out there.

I'll continue,
There are many respectful teams out there, the largest with the best coaches and most experienced.  I cannot nor will deny that.   I think everyone knows that. 
How many times have I've heard my kid goes "here" to see this coach or that coach for individual instructions.  I'll tell them to continue only if there's progress to be had and NOT handed a line.  My older boys have benefitted from this.  I put my cards on the table and give credit where credit is due. What ticks me off most is that these young coaches are taught just like any robotic (car)salesman that follows a script to say yes I can work with little 10 year old Johnny and that will be $75.00 for today for a 1/2 hour and we'll see you next week.  Moms, Dads that's on you... You bought into it.  Either way, I'm brutally honest, and will always put my kids and their families before any other coach, team, league or organization.
My method, yet unorthodox, has given me an overwhelming response.  Well, let's just say I put the game ahead of what you made into a business.
"Where Baseball IS Still A Game and NOT Just a Business!

My promise to you is if your NOT a fit for my team, I'll find you one.  My job is to put as many players onto a field as possible.  With that said, it will be the appropriate league for your level of play.
I BRING THE BEST , BUT WILL ALWAYS FIND A PLACE FOR THE REST!!

Coach Rich Rodgers
 richardr233@aol.com
***2018 TRAVEL BASEBALL***

***Long Island Dolphins***

REGISTER NOW!!!
***2018 SUMMER AND FALL TRAVEL BASEBALL***

"THREE AGE APPROPRIATE TEAMS"
***13U-14U JUNIOR VARSITY TRAVEL BASEBALL TEAM***
***15U-16U JUNIOR VARSITY TRAVEL BASEBALL TEAM***
***16/17U-18/19U VARSITY TRAVEL BASEBALL TEAM***
***2018 SUMMER AND FALL TRAVEL BASEBALL***"Great Roster Spots Open On All Of Our Travel Baseball Teams"

PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL TO SCHEDULE A TRYOUT.

Please contact us by e-mail or phone to schedule a baseball tryout at
rich.lelonek@gmail.com or call Coach Rich at 718-930-4994.

Visit 2018 LI DOLPHINS TRAVEL BASEBALL WEBSITE:
http://www.leaguelineup.com/topnews.asp?url=dolphinsbaseball&sid=816753730&itemid=1690709

Thank you!  Coach Rich

***Now Is The Time To Sign Up For The 2018 Summer Baseball Season***

***2018 Summer Travel Baseball***Long Island Dolphins Elite Baseball***
WHY SPEND A FORTUNE ON TRAVEL BASEBALL???

PAY LESS...EXPECT MORE!!!

2018 Long Island Dolphins travel baseball teams are looking for talented and dedicated
 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U, and 18U/19U ballplayers for our baseball teams.
We are recruiting several players for each team for the 2018 baseball season.
This presents an outstanding opportunity for players interested in a competitive travel baseball team.
Always fair and reasonable baseball fees on the Long Island Dolphins.

**Pitchers** **Catchers** **Infielders** **Outfielders** **Pitchers** **Catchers** **Infielders** **Outfielders**

The game is taught through encouragement, positive coaching, and respect.
We want our players to have a positive baseball experience!
Team fees are low and playing time is high.
This is an affordable travel baseball team.

All games are expected to be played on Nassau County and Suffolk County baseball fields.
Ideally, there are no long drives or overnights trips to worry about.
We are looking for elite players from Long Island and New York City.
The plan is to have league play during the spring, summer, and fall seasons.

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

Now Is The Time To Sign Up For The 2018 Baseball Season.
Act Now To Reserve Your Spot!!!
Don't get caught looking....Call Now!

**Call or email to schedule a tryout if interested**
Rich Lelonek- Mobile- 718-930-4994 or email: rich.lelonek@gmail.com

Visit 2018 LI DOLPHINS TRAVEL BASEBALL website:
http://www.leaguelineup.com/topnews.asp?url=dolphinsbaseball&sid=816753730&itemid=1690709

Thank you!  Coach Rich
Long Island Tryouts / 2018 LI Expos 13u - Varsity Summer Teams Looking for Players
« Last post by LIExpos on April 12, 2018, 06:09:25 AM »
2018 LI Expos 13-18u Teams are Looking for Players

The LI Expos are looking to complete their roster for the upcoming season. Stop being fooled by empty promises from teams that charge a lot (or too little) then disband after a season. Our teams have a 90% retention rate for players. Seven of our players were named in Newsday's Players to Watch this year. Last year 8 of our HS players graduated and are in Colleges. Don't get left without a team for the Upcoming Season. Complete the player profile below to schedule your tryout.

Good luck to all players playing for their school teams. Our Rosters are almost full. We are looking for a few select players to fill out our teams. Pitchers preferred but all other positions are welcome to tryout.

The Long Island Expos are one of the newest Travel Baseball Organizations. With our dedication to enhancing the success of its players we have become one of the fastest growing teams on Long Island. The Expos field teams from 13u-Varsity. We are currently looking to round out our Teams with Hard Working Dedicated Players. Those interested in finding out more about our organization please visit our website at www.leaguelineup.com/liexposny

If you would like to schedule a FREE tryout please complete the player profile below. For more information or to speak with a Coach please call 631-213-9767 or email at liexposny@gmail.com

We have a private indoor facility and work with Professional Coaches. Our staff consists of Current and Former College Players. Each team is Coached by a professional. Tired of paying ridiculous prices or hearing empty promises this is what the LI Expos Experience is all about:

We Play (3) Seasons and Tournaments throughout the Year
Our 13-14u team has partnered with NexGen Sports and is know as the NexGen Expos
Affordable Payment Options
Practice on Turf Fields
Professional Coaches at Every Level
Full Season Stats Kept in GameChanger. Always know how well your child is preforming
Refer-A-Friend Program
Special MLB Baseball Experiences for Players
College Recruitment Aid is Available
Discounted Individual Instruction Available for Pitching, Catching and Hitting
Long Island Free Agents / 12u catcher
« Last post by Klu99 on April 11, 2018, 12:07:27 PM »
Capable 12u catcher looking for opportunities to play more baseball. Available for regular season games and tournaments
Contact Chris @ barondobe.cl@gmail.com
Thank you
Long Island Tryouts / 15/18 U
« Last post by richardr233@aol.com on April 11, 2018, 04:58:03 AM »
Moms and Dads,
Read immediate post prior.
I'm sorry, that was 6 posts but on four dates.  I ask that you hit each one, as to see where I'm coming from or what I'm all about.  Cost per player to have fun, be competitive, build confidence in oneself, and have a field of memories will be $350.00 to no more than $500.00
Peace,
Coach Rich
richardr233@aol.com
Long Island Tryouts / 15-18 Varsity
« Last post by richardr233@aol.com on April 11, 2018, 04:22:30 AM »
First, I want to thank the NYBN for making my spring team happen.  Look it up, what?, 3/4 posts. 
Yeah, we all know there're playing school.  But yeah there are 8 teams in this spring league we're playing starting this Sunday.
Guys I'm looking for position players.  I'm not taking you if your my 3rd  S/S and play nothing else.  Mind you, I will direct you and reach out to find you another team.  That's what I do.
Gentlemen,
I currently have two top notch pitchers, one that went 5-0 in high school last year, the other that was probably the 3rd best amongst ALL in the TOB VARSITY league. 
So boh ya!  You got a bat ...call me. 
Oh WAIT !!  I only have one S/S and he's out for the season?  CRAP, please disregard the above.  Your now wanted.

Do you get it?
Especially for '18 graduates?
Your boys are ALREADY committed to what college, and your still paying 2K plus for the summer?  There's a lesson in economics right there.  How to get your money's worth.
Peace,
Coach Rich Rodgers
All Island ALL STARS
(631) 941-3002
Long Island Tryouts / SUFFOLK STRIPERS 9U, 10U, 12U, 13U looking for a few more players
« Last post by Tom Moussette on April 10, 2018, 03:22:41 PM »
SUFFOLK STRIPERS
Looking for a few more players
9U Looking for 2-3 players
10U Looking for 1-2 players
12u, 13u looking for 2 Players
Other age groups please call or email to inquire

Please register at WWW.SUFFOLKSTRIPERS.COM for a tryout
           Email us at admin@suffolkstripers.com   
                               Text or Call - 631-974-1836
Our organization offers:
Paid Coach on select teams
Full Home & Away Uniform, Practice Jersey
Winter Workouts, 2 local & 1 Away Tournaments

New York Baseball General Message Board / NEW 13U OR 13U "C" SCRIMMAGE
« Last post by LISA on April 09, 2018, 10:25:42 AM »
LOOKING FOR A 13U SCRIMMAGE (NEW OR C LEVEL) TO PLAY ON MAY 19TH

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT LISA@KID2PROSPORTS.COM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Message Board Disclaimer

You must be logged into ABN in order to view certain pages. Please login or register for full access to the site.

The comments posted on this message board are the property of their posters and do not necessarily reflect the views of the website owner. Please do not publish anything illegal, libelous, or anything to which you do not have copyright or permission.